Process Mapping Training
Max class size: 15 delegates
Cost: £1,800 (ex VAT)
(Approx £120 per delegate for a full class)
Our 1-day process mapping and analysis training course will allow you to define, map and analyse your work processes from the customer’s perspective, reveal underlying problems and take effective action for improvement of productivity, customer satisfaction and costs.
Here’s what you can get out of our process mapping and analysis workshop:
- How to improve service delivery whilst reducing costs.
- What’s really useful to measure in your organisation and what’s not.
- Better ways of dealing with performance indicators.
- Gain an insight into why you need to look at your work differently and how it can turn around struggling businesses and services.
- Evidence of how approaching your work from a systems thinking viewpoint gets your business much better results compared to traditional management styles.
- The unique Vanguard Method of ‘Check, Plan, Do’
- The ability to identify the flow and waste in your work systems and the impact that these have on your customers.
- The principles of re-design for a sustainable and successful change programme.
The Vanguard method for process mapping is a unique, and we believe, more effective twist on what has become widely acknowledged as an effective improvement tool in both business and public sector organisations.
This course is aimed at managers in service orientated departments or organisations with the power to alter the workflow systems under their command.
Getting this training
This course is delivered on customer site. We are happy for you to recruit delegates from other organisations if you wish or you can keep it exclusively in-house. We regret we are not able to provide public courses for individuals.
Download the Process Mapping Training Brochure >>
What our process mapping delegates say about the course:
"Worthwhile & lively"
Michael Cameron, Scottish Housing Regulator
"Excellent, very enjoyable & informative"
Ian Thomson, Abertay Housing Association
"Well measured & thought provoking"
Ian McDonald, Stirling Council
"Really useful, interesting & practical and can be easily transferred, lots of scope with the workbook to experiment with local services"
Wendy Jack, Dumbarton Council
"Excellent training event. It provided much food for thought and the ideas presented will be remembered for a long time."
Stephen Conway, South Lanarkshire Council