Project Management System
Projects Delivered... On Time, On Budget and In Full
A Different Approach
Our Project Management approach is a little different and a lot more successful than the traditional. Not only that but we've found we can successfully apply it to environments not traditionally thought of as 'projects'.
We want all projects to be successful, so we're offering to teach our method through our Project Management System ebook.
Here's an example of the sort of thing that happens when we apply this method at a client site. Take Edinburgh City Council's Road Repairs Department:
Productivity increased by 200%, time to repair was slashed from 333 days to 39, and they won the Guardian Public Service Award for Frontline Engagement for the improvement in their service...all in 5 months.
And they did it without extra resource, targets or bonus schemes.
Most project managers are still trying to manage their projects using the old ways: due dates, targets, more open projects and more multi-tasking. But there is a better way, common sense but not common practice.
Once we had completed the work, Alison Angus, the project Lead at Edinburgh City Council asked me to document the method that we used, which we did...and so this book was born.
Feedback about the eBook
us that we had to first study how the whole systems worked before deciding how best to make a
change. Additionally they showed us that systems like gullies and road repairs should be thought of as project environments. This led to a completely different way of managing the cleaning schedule
and provided amazing efficiencies.”
Alison Angus, Business Improvement Consultant, Edinburgh City Council
“VELUX UK have used Vanguard to transform an already good business into one that is truly fantastic. Systems thinking helps us to retain our competitive position in the marketplace.”
Laurence Barrett, Director, VELUX UK
"It is logically and clearly structured with good examples. I felt the book inspires confidence to implement Vanguard and also acts as a companion in terms of a reference book."
Michael Grant, ebook purchaser
What's in the book?
- A questionnaire with the report that you can use to analyse your project methodology and find out if it’s failing, (knowledge is power, if you know about it you can fix it).
- You find out if how you manage projects is wrong, and what you can do to change it, quickly.
- Why traditional project management methods don’t work and what to do differently.
- Six steps to quickly build and run your next project.
- The three most common reasons for project failure, once you know these you can avoid losing control of your service.
- Why due dates will make your project run late and what to do to deliver projects faster, with full content and on budget.
- Why multi-tasking will extend, rather than reduce, the time of your project and what to do to stop it.
- What measures to use in a project, and what not to ask if you want your project to finish on time.
Your Guarantee of Success | Our no questions asked 60-day money back guarantee policy
With your purchase of our ebook, the risk is all on us. If you really can't get it to work, drop us an email and we will refund your money in full.
If you really can’t get it to work, drop us an e-mail and we will refund your money in full.
What does it cost?
The programme is available to download in convenient PDF format, for only £25.00 (ex VAT).
Your payment is processed through secure online retail outlet Clickbank. We trust them and this is our preferred method of trading but if you are based in the UK and would prefer to pay by cheque please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. Please note that this will delay the fulfilment of your order until your cheque has arrived and cleared our bank.